Frequent user benefits
Individual Users can register as a Frequent User to qualify for progressive discounts on Chapman’s Peak Drive
What is a Chapman’s Peak Frequent User?
Individual users get reduced rates on Chappies toll road. The more you use the road per month, the cheaper it gets. You can get a card or use your personal credit card.
How does the Frequent User Programme Work?
Every time you use Chappies per month, a progressive discount applies. Discounts start after 3 trips and the discounts increase the more you use the drive. At the start of the next month, the number is reset to ‘0’.
How do I sign up for the Frequent User Programme?
Register at the toll plaza on Chapman's Peak Drive.
Simply fill in a Frequent User Form with your contact details, bring your identification and the registration number of your vehicle.
Choose a method of payment:
- - Frequent User Card that you 'top up' by pre-loading credits. The minimum credit is R50 that must be in your account before you can use the drive. You can top up at any time.
- - Personal credit card (South African Credit cards only)
Once the forms are completed, you will be registered in the system. If you have chosen a Frequent User Card option, this will be issued immediately and you can start driving Chappies for a discount! If you have selected Credit Card option this will also activate immediately.
Where do I sign up as a Frequent User?
Visit our office on Chapman's Peak Drive to complete your details.
Office contact details: Toll Plaza, Chapman’s Peak Drive, Hout Bay Tel: 021 791 8220
There are designated parking bays on both sides of the toll plaza to access the office and register as a Frequent User.
What if I don’t use all my credits?
You don’t lose them! Credits are carried forward to the next month. (minimum balance of R50 required).
How does the Wild Card work?
Special tariffs apply over and above the frequent user card for registered Wild Card holders for even bigger savings.
Notes on Terms and conditions
- Discount tariffs are only applicable to individual users in Category 1 and 2 who have pre-registered with the Concessionaire.
- These users must maintain a balance of R50.00 in their accounts.
- No discounted rates are applicable for commercial use, like tour operators, including mini-buses and buses or businesses.
- Mini-bus taxis who are registered as taxi operators & have pre-registered with Entilini Operations qualify for discounts. A minimum of R100.00 per user is required to register.
Meet some of our Frequent Users who shared their savings!
Info Ingram Sally Patrick Avg. Trips / Month: 50 30 22 Normal Cost: R1900 R1140 R836 Freq. User Cost: R652 R519 R455.50 SAVINGS: R1248 R621 R380.50 Comment: Huge saving on time (an hour a day!) and petrol. Distance is similar but far less stress as no commuter traffic. I can check out the surf whilst travelling & send surf reports to my buddies. Info Lindiwe Piet-Hein Elzette Avg. Trips / Month: 15 10 6 Normal Cost: R570 R380 R228 Freq. User Cost: R383.50 R201 R455.50 SAVINGS: R184.50 R87 R27 Comment: Love the scenery, weather & especially sunsets. As a pensioner every penny counts to visit my grandchildren. It's quicker and prettier & more things to show the kids.